Monday, May 17, 2010

Investigating


Definitely no reply, so that's a no go. I am thinking that this is going to be the first in a long line of rejections over the summer. Perhaps thinking that I would work for the summer was too optimistic? More like I'll be applying all summer long and maybe by September I'll find a job. ha ha. Got a letter from Social Sercurity showing all my activity over the last ten years (haha! activity) My dad looked at it and said, 'yea, you need a job'. One thing I can say; judging from last September till now at least my mindset is more prepared then it was. I'm thinking if, in a week, I still don't get any bites I'm just going to go and volunteer at another place until I do find work. I can NOT sit around anymore. The gallery is mostly closed for the summer. There is one job I want sooo bad but I would have to commute an hour each way - its at a kind of theme park place that's looking for a retail clerk in a gift shop. Damn! figures doesn't it? that would be so perfect. Something is bound to turn up eventually. Big Fat Sigh; here starts the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment