Friday, March 5, 2010

Day Two


I discovered a new flavor at Starbucks that I don't know if I will try again. I tried the Green Tea Latte and while it wasn't bad it had a distinct bitter aftertaste (it wasn't too strong but...) and for some reason (maybe it's just me) a taste of fish? I loved that fact it was grass green (it was pretty to look at) but I don't know if I will be trying it again. I wonder what I should try next? Maybe I should go look at their menu online. I spent a very interesting morning at the fossil and mineral museum sketching ammonites. They have a fantastic collection and the geology department was giving away free rocks! weee! Nothing exciting happened after that. I got some more things picked up and put away in the basement, listened to my father tell me what a fabulous time everyone is having (without me) and made dinner. It's not even seven o' clock, what to do, what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment