Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hey June.

Ha ha. As soon as I made my resolve GM reverts back to nice mode and hasn't had a problem with me since. Still haven't changed my mind; if she acts like that again I'm not going to stay quiet but maybe this means after being a volunteer for a few weeks now she's getting used to me and mellowing out? Who knows. Not an eventful weekend; had a club to go to and had fun with that. It's funny, the group is mostly, er is actually all women so it's almost like a support group. Everyone is super nice to everyone else and is always complimentary. Women are funny aren't they? Also I think it's sort of funny and ironic that in me trying to expand out and meet new people AND the opposite sex that I keep ending up in situations that are all female. How does one exactly meet an eligible male without resorting to bars?
Having an interesting year in weather so far; it can't seem to make up its mind whether it wants to be winter or spring. Last night was a tough one. It speaks of the times I guess that when I close my eyes and try to sleep and all I can think about is what the heck is going to happen to me? Can I find a job? When my time runs out volunteering (I plan to quit at the end of the semester-May) will there be something for me? Can I meet people and 'make friends'? Am I able to change my current life? Where will I transition to? Even if I do get a job will there be opportunity for me to get a better position? Ahh, you see. Like a whirlpool of anxiety and doubt that I'm sure a lot of people are feeling at the moment who are all probably in a worse situation than I'm in right now. Plus the weather doesn't help, I hate it when I wake up and it's gray outside with whirling snowflakes. I'm definitely a sun person.

No comments:

Post a Comment